Full-time, Permanent Position
Lebel & Bouliane is a multiple award-winning boutique architecture firm located in Toronto’s west end, near Trinity Bellwoods Park and the Ossington strip.
We specialize in cultural institutional works, creative commercial spaces and modern custom residences that are both formally and spatially complex, and rigorously detailed. We are looking for someone to join our creative team, with a strong commitment to design excellence!
We are seeking an individual with approximately 10 years of professional experience, who is fully licensed and registered with the OAA. Sense of humour welcome, sense of responsibility very important, ability to communicate positively with clients and consultants required.
As Project Architect, you will have extensive experience in the design and execution of all phases of production as part of a large project or a whole project, and for all building typologies.
- Work collaboratively on conceptual and schematic design packages, as a member of a project team.
- Simultaneously manage expectations and timelines on multiple projects of varying stages, scales and budgets.
- Independently manage the coordination and preparation of documents for municipal approvals, zoning and permitting.
- Develop construction documents for projects of varying scope with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate project consultants, fabricators, reps and product suppliers.
- Assist with and/or manage contract administration services for projects of varying size.
- Assist in managing client expectations while building meaningful client relationships.
- Provide guidance and direction to others.
- Contract and construction administration experience an asset a must
- Experience and expertise in construction documentation a must
- Proficient with AutoCAD (mandatory), Revit (mandatory), Rhino and/or Sketchup an asset, and the basics of Adobe Creative Suite
- An excellent understanding and ease with the Ontario Building Code and other building standards
- Excellent design skills.
- Well-organized and efficient, with good time management.
- Clear presentation skills.
- Must thrive in a studio-like team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line the position of interest. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please no drop-ins.